Petugas barisan hadapan sudah penat. Tapi kami masih gagahi demi menyelamatkan nyawa anda. Bantulah kami untuk bantu anda & keluargahttps://twitter.com/DGHisham/status/1398530835226062859
One of the highest new cases per million In the World because?
- Kerajaan Gagal… (failure government)
- Vaksin Lembab… (slow vaccination)
- Stupid MCO… Ineffective lockdown
But have we ever thought that some Malaysians:
- …. still cross districts despite knowing that…
- … still go to the shopping mall for the sake of jalan jalan despite knowing that…
- still jalan jalan visit your loved ones for raya despite knowing that…
- … still go to your girlfriends/boyfriends house… despite knowing that…
- … still do group running/cycling and claim “bumping” into them… despite knowing that ….
- … still go into panic buying despite knowing that….
- … still cross-state border by making up an excuse and ask for permit despite knowing that….
It is not about whether you allowed or not allowed..
It is not about whether you get caught..
It is not about whether I see other people do.. so I do…
It is about us taking responsibility and accountability for the actions … our own actions…The front liners are suffering and doing their very best, and what are we doing as Malaysians?
Our own attitude will cause many more people who will suffer due to the economic slowdown because of the stupidity of some Malaysians and their “tidak apa” attitude.
We, as Malaysians, need to start to take responsibility for what is happening. ..The only way we can get thru this if we do this TOGETHER