Holy shit.. RM485M is a lot of money!
What they want to do…
- RM 300M Six storey building for Administration and MP’s offices
- RM 55M for construction of new chamber – for temporary housing of current dewans whilst the office are renovated.
- Upgrade of the current chamber RM180M
I don’t think we should embark on this expensive affair – especially when…
- Malaysia economy to grow 2-3 per cent in 2010
- Federal Government revenue in 2010 to decline by 8.4 per cent to RM148.8 billion.
- Budget deficit at 5.6 per cent of GDP compared with 7.4 per cent in 2009.
Source of information from