10 reasons why I SHOULD NOT get an iPad 2
- I already have an iPad
- Its expensive
- My current iPad is used more in the toilet than anywhere else
- I don’t really fancy playing games on the iPad
- I used most of the productivity apps on my iPhone than on the iPad
- Prefer to write my blogs on the Macbook than on the iPad
- I don’t even facetime from my Macbook or iPhone, why should I facetime on iPad
- It’s not very much lighter
- The new cover doesn’t work well in Gym
- Because I don’t need!
10 reasons why I SHOULD get an iPad 2
- It’s lighter
- It’s faster
- It’s cooler
- It’s current
- It’s slim
- It has two cameras
- It has cool smart covers
- Safari works better on iPad 2 than on iPad (hate those “slow” scrolling on iPad)
- My boss has an iPad 2 (shah)
- Because i want!
Its seems that my Aperture 3 keeps on crashing after I reinstall my Snow Leopard. Goddammit!
It starts to happen again, after I reinstall! Gosh… I wonder what could be the cause…
I forgot to reinstall the software update! There’s the Snow Leopard Graphics Update 1.0, which resolves issues on Aperture 3! Yay! I remember it did resolve a lot of issues before!
A media invite has been sent out for a media event on 1st September in Yerba Buena Center for the Arts – the traditional location for Apple for the Fall Events. It is expected that Apple will release:
– the new Ipod Touch with Facetime Capability
– New Apple TV (to be renamed to iTV)
– 99 cents rental for TV Show
I wonder if the rumors are true! Its actually good time to launch all the things above as the new Fall Season will be coming out soon! Boooyahhh!
(image by @wired)